Taber Evangelical Free Church is hiring an Office Administrator to provide administrative support to the congregation and church staff. The Office Administrator plays an essential role in ensuring all the moving parts of church ministry and office operations are working effectively.
The Office Administrator is one of the faces of the Taber Evangelical Free church and will be a mirror of the grace and love of our Lord Jesus Christ in all interactions including those who contact the church by telephone, email, or in person. The key responsibilities of this position focus around communication, volunteer management, and administrative systems to help the church’s ministries operate clearly and effectively. Salary will be negotiable based on training and experience.
The Office Administrator will work closely with:
* Pastoral staff and other church staff
* Members and attendees of the congregation
* Elder and Executive Boards
* Board appointed committees
* Volunteers in various ministries
* External entities, including but not limited to our denomination, local government, other churches, and contracted service providers
The position of the church Office Administrator requires a self-motivated individual who has a wide range of skills in their portfolio including the ability to work compassionately with those needed as they contact the office. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is paramount and the ability to share this with others is important.
* Must be a believer and a member or adherent in good standing at Taber EFC.
* Must have a clear call to serve in church ministry work.
* The person holding this position must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
* General office skills with some IT knowledge would be an asset.
* Must have demonstrated the ability to protect confidential information.
If you feel led to this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30.