On Tuesday, Nov. 24, Premier Kenney announced updated public health measures to help address the rising COVID-19 cases in our province.
These measures have specific implications for our church and the ministries that we currently offer in this time.
- Worship services will continue at 9:00am and 11:00am. We are still able to run this way as we do not exceed 1/3 of our sanctuary capacity.
- Masks are now required for everyone in attendance for the entire time you are in the building for the worship service
- We appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding in following these restrictions. However, if it is demonstated that there is regular deviation from the mandatory restrictions during the worship service, the leadership has agreed that we will adjust to online services until our region is no longer under enhanced measures.
- Thank you for your help and cooperation as we aim to comply with these restrictions.
- Lifegroups can no longer meet in private homes. We ask all Lifegroups to cease meeting in this way until restrictions are lifted
- The church building may be used for Lifegroup gatherings as long as groups are socially distanced and sanitize the area they use after using it.
- Please contact Pastor Brett at the church (403-223-2214) if you are interested in using the building for Lifegroups
- We believe youth ministry is a vital ministry in our church, being especially valuable during this time of the pandemic. We will continue to run youth by modifying our practices to keep youth within the guidelines put out by the province.
- Youth will continue Bible Study at the church on Tuesdays. These will be socially distanced small groups.
- Youth events will be changed to youth services starting this week. Youth will be between 7:00pm-8:30pm on every other Friday. We will play a couple screen games that only require youth to answer the questions on the screen. We will have a worship time and a teaching time followed by tuck and pick up. Parents, please pick up your kids between 8:20pm and 8:30pm on these nights.
We remain grateful for the ways that we can continue to gather during this time. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact the church office (403-223-2214).